What is the Karnak DED Scanning Device?
The KARNAK scan is an electromagnetic device that records the messages sent from the brain to each organ in the body. This enables us to determine how healthy each organ is..
The KARNAK Sensor detects:
- Brain and stress levels
- Under-or overactive thyroid
- Liver function (and detox)
- Kidney function
- Adrenal function (for fatigue)
- Pineal gland (for sleep patterns)
- Stomach and intestinal balance of flora
- Pancreas sugar, protein and fat metabolism
- B12 and immune levels
- Heart function
- Sex organs, bladder, prostate, ovaries
- Feet and legs
- Presence of heavy metals.
By suggesting a number if natural products, alternative therapies and lifestyle changes, we can assist the organs to regain their natural balance and function.
The KARNAK Sensor can also detect food allergies and intolerances, showing you which foods will energise your body and lead to better health.
Each food is tested individually and the machine is able to test 20 items during one session and this will take approximately 90minutes.
How does energetic analysis take place?
This technique makes it possible to perform a practical energy check-up and can thus help to prevent the occurrence of severe illness by detection of cellular activity irregularities in the early stages.
The technique evaluates:
- The cerebral and organic energy alterations that precede the illness.
- The entity of energy damage in the relative cellular activities of various zones of the body.
- The cerebral functional alterations that cause psychosomatic problems.